Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Dear customer, this notice is published for information on how the Residence Taufer deals with your personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
I shall be included in the database of Residence Taufer after acquiring your consent, except in cases of art. 24 Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
That article provides that the treatment is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 13 of D. Lgs 30.06.2003 n.196 – “codice della privacy”, Residence Taufer informs that:
- Data are collected for commercial purposes, contractual, administrative, accounting, statistics and establish normal trade contacts using both manual and computerized;
- Providing data is optional;
- In case of refusal to provide data will not be achieved the purposes of paragraph 1;
- The data were acquired through our request and your contact and can be communicated to consultants, shippers or carriers, for the above purposes or any further marketing initiative, or market research;
- You may be contacted at any time to those responsible for data processing to assert your rights under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, namely: confirmation of the existence of data that concern you; the cancellation, anonymization and blocking of data in violation of law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated;
- The holders of the data is Residence Taufer
- The controllers in accordance with art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 is Residence Taufer
- The full list of those responsible is available at the headquarters of Residence Taufer
The customer, the information contained in Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, consent to the processing of personal data within the limits indicated in claiming to have received and read.
Dear User, on our website some third-party cookies are used in order to give you the best browsing experience. In this section you will find all the necessary information about this.
What are the cookies
When you visit a website your computer memorize a text file (script): this text file is called cookie.
Within this small file there are information which will be used by that website when you will decide to enter it again. This service allows you, for example, to not having to enter each time, on the same website, the user name and/or the language settings. However, it is always possible to disable the cookies: below we explain you how to do.
How to remove the cookies
Please note that by disabling the cookies, when you will access to our online services, you will always have to re-enter the required information, because the system did not save them.
Depending on the browser that you use, there are different ways to disable the cookies: Microsoft Internet Explorer – Google Chrome – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari.
To disable the Flash Player cookies please follow these instructions.
A website can include on its pages some third-party services, such as banner ads, but also social plug-in, YouTube, Slideshare etc. In this case they are called third-party cookies, because they are not directly attributable to the website you are visiting but, instead, to the external services that it offers.
Also our website is using this type of service; below, for each service used or usable, we provide the links to the specific informative note: Google (Plus, Maps, YouTube) – Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn e Slideshare – Instagram.